Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc



I-Tunes:
Disc burner or software missing...

Me: It's there, the same place its been the last 1,200 times you've burned something. There! In that folder between the programme files and drivers!


Before annoying I-Tunes error:

Photobucket

After annoying I-Tunes error:

Photobucket

Final stages of 'trouble shooting' completed:

Photobucket


I am now well hacked off and I'm going to bed. If ANYONE has heard of a way to fix the I-Tunes error that causes the message "Disc burner or software not found" on I-Tunes as well as the insanely annoying inability to suddenly burn ANYTHING, please let me know. Even Apple's tech support forum doesn't seem to have the answer.

If not, I'd appreciate someone lending me a blow torch so I can get some enjoyment out of my laptop...